In order for the service to receive child care subsidy on your behalf you need to complete two steps.

Step One – Complying Written Agreement

A Complying Written Agreement (CWA)  is an agreement made between you and Ironside OSHC.  It states the days you have permanent bookings with us and the fees we will charge you.  You will need to accept your CWA in Xplor to allow us to claim Child Care Subsidy on your behalf.

Step Two – Confirm Enrolment in MyGov

Once you have agreed your CWA in Xplor you will need to confirm your new enrolment at Ironside OSHC in your MyGov account. It can take up to 24hrs for your new enrolment to appear in your MyGov account.

Each time you make a change to a CWA you will need to reconfirm your Child Care Subsidy (CCS) enrolment with Centrelink.  You can do this through your myGov account.