Extra Curricular Activities
If you wish for your child to attend one of the Extra Curricular Activities offered at Ironside State School you will need to complete a permission form. Please remember to:
- Submit your permission form at least a day before the activity is due to commence
- Update your permission form every term
- Update your permission form if you have a change of time or day for the activity
- Make sure you give us the correct start and end times of the activity
- Only sign your child up to activities that they are capable of managing on their own
- Remind your child to sign into the service before they attend an activity
Before signing your child up for an extra curricular activity, please take the time to read our Extra Curricular Activities Policy.
Please note that there is a one-off $30 activity drop off fee per family, per term. Children are not permitted to attend an activity without a permission form or without being taken by the Activities Educator/Supervisor.
We offer a quiet place where children can complete their homework in the afternoon. Due to limited space we will need you to complete a permission form for the days you would like your child to attend. We will remind children that they have been signed up for homework club but can not force them to attend. Please remember to:
- tell your child they have been signed up for homework club
- discuss with your child your expectations about how much homework they will complete